- https://t.co/hdDsm9HcId 1 year ago
- facebook.com/themightyfreds… 1 year ago
- themightyfreds.com 1 year ago
- wordpress.com/post/themighty… wordpress.com/post/themighty… 1 year ago
- Four years ago.... facebook.com/themightyfreds… 1 year ago
- Broken Stones (Snippet) - The fReds at Coogee Diggers 1/2/2019 facebook.com/themightyfreds… 1 year ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 year ago
- One for your new year diaries - there has been talk of organising a bus if there is a big enough posse from the Nor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Thanks to everyone who came to last nights show at the Boatshed! Amazing crowd!! See you in Coogee on February 1st. 1 year ago
Category Archives: Tour Dates
The fReds are back on the Northern Beaches for one night only at the world famous Old Manly Boatshed. On stage 7:30pm-10:00pm. A good idea played badly… better than a bad idea played well!
Tonight, The fReds are back on a Sydney stage for the first time in 18 months atTheFieldsAtEasts. Tally-ho! Tickets – Sold out!
The fReds are delighted to announce their first full line up gig of 2015. We will be supporting the fabulous Urban Guerrillas at the Town & Country Club, Unwins Bridge Road, St Peters as part the Urban Guerrillas sunday afternoon … Continue reading
The fReds, well three of the fReds to be precise will be joining the Magical Musical Mystery Tour event at Manly’s Desire Books, 3/3 Whistler Street, Manly on Saturday 17th January. They will be playing alongside The Smart Folk, Rainee … Continue reading
Sydney’s finest are playing at Wombarra Bowlo, 578 Lawrence Hargrave Drive, Wombara this Saturday June 1st from 8:30. So, come on down and catch full force of The fReds!
The Freds are delighted to be heading back to Coledale early in June, we are also lining up a couple of Sydney gigs to follow up later that month. So, keep ’em peeled! Then a couple of months later in … Continue reading