- https://t.co/hdDsm9HcId 1 year ago
- facebook.com/themightyfreds… 1 year ago
- themightyfreds.com 1 year ago
- wordpress.com/post/themighty… wordpress.com/post/themighty… 1 year ago
- Four years ago.... facebook.com/themightyfreds… 1 year ago
- Broken Stones (Snippet) - The fReds at Coogee Diggers 1/2/2019 facebook.com/themightyfreds… 1 year ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 year ago
- One for your new year diaries - there has been talk of organising a bus if there is a big enough posse from the Nor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Thanks to everyone who came to last nights show at the Boatshed! Amazing crowd!! See you in Coogee on February 1st. 1 year ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The fReds will be heading back to Coogee Diggers on Friday 17th May… More details to follow!
Delighted to announce that Sydney’s 4th finest Britpop Punk Mod Beat Combo are playing at The Old Boatshed in Manly from 7:30pm -10:00pm on Saturday 12th May! Almost just like it says on the poster!
The fReds are pleased to announce their first gig of the year will be in the intimate surroundings of Desire Books & Records, 3 Whistler St, Manly on Friday 1st April. Doors opening at 7:30 with a support The fReds … Continue reading
Click the following link for a world exclusive of ‘Wilko’ by The fReds played at the Town & Country Hotel in St Peters on 8th Feb 2015. Wilko The song is a celebration of growing up on the English Coast … Continue reading
The fReds are delighted to announce that they are playing at the Modtoberfest on October 18th in Marrickville. More details to follow!!!
Your last chance to see The fReds in 2013! We are playing at The Field, 521 Pittwater Road, Brookvale on Friday 20th December, with support from Black River Bell and Julien Bowman. Music kicks off around 8:00pm until late! For … Continue reading